It’s rare that I find a doctor who’s on board with my philosophies and even rarer when that doctor AGREES with me or finds resonance in my message on how the body really heals.
Dr. Kaiser hosts his podcast, Rejuvenaging. Isn’t that a cool name? I approached Dr. Kaiser on Facebook when I saw the name of his podcast and thought, “I need to talk with him.” We had a terrific conversation.
I’m excited to share this new episode with Dr. Ron Kaiser. In this episode of Rejuvenaging, I’m sharing with his audience an alternative way of seeing what our body is lacking, through hair mineral analysis. Everything that we eat, drink and breathe, gets ejected through our soft tissues – our hair and nails – so by taking a look at them, we can really determine what we are composed of and take a step forward to a better and healthier life.
- What do you do when you go to work each day? (03:10)
- Where do you learn this stuff? How did you learn it? Are there certifications for it? (10:25)
- Take us through a bit of your personal journey, as to where you were and how you got to be who you are now. (12:30)
- What is The Elevate Institute? (17:59)
- Is there anything I should’ve asked you but didn’t? Or anything else that can help clarify what people should be doing to be the best version of themselves from a nutrition standpoint? (32:14)
In this episode, you will learn:
- The process of the hair mineral analysis. (04:31)
- The type of results you can get from a hair mineral analysis. (05:04)
- The recommendations that can be made after the results come back. (06:20)
- How often does Eva recommend getting a hair mineral analysis. (22:12)
- Eva’s advice for people as they reach the older ages. (27:20)
Thanks for listening and sharing.
For more information about the Optimal Health Intensive, contact Eva directly.